At limpiamicredito.com your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential. We are more than glad to describe our policies to you. We hope that by taking a few minutes to read it, you will have a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
Gathering and Using Information
- Compile, save, use and analyze your Personal Information.
- Operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business.
- Verify your identity and conduct appropriate diligence.
- Process your application and determine whether or not your business qualifies
- Process your business loan information, including deducting automatic payments.
- Conduct research and analyses to better understand your business
- Produce data analytics and reports containing anonymized summaries of Personal Information and other information that is not Personal Information (such information, “General Information”) that we share with business partners. General Information may include Personal Information that has been aggregated, anonymized and will not identify you.
Privacy and Sharing of Information
We will provide your Personal Information to our trusted business partners, service providers and subsidiaries and affiliates to provide services to help us with our business activities, such as offering customer service, processing credit checks or secure data storage, and other similar services.
These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these types of services to us. In addition, we may share your basic information (name, company name, phone number, email address and requested loan amount) with one of our business partners to market their services to you.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity.
Cancel Service or Change of Information
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may contact your Analyst Specialist.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.